English lessons for Junior High School Students
For Junior High School students we use a range of materials to achieve a set of goals.
Our main goals are:
- Good reading skills (pronunciation, intonation & fluency)
- Increase vocabulary, phrases and idioms
- Correctly answering questions in English
- Speaking skills (describing events and expressing opinions)
- Good text writing and correct spelling
Our materials include graded readers, textbooks & workbooks, audio material, cards and more. We believe that learning should be interactive and engaging so games, role-plays and other activities are also part of our lessons. The classes are kept small, up to six students, so the teacher can give enough attention to every student.